The R1700BT is a powerful studio speaker system with an edgy designed walnut colored wooden enclosure, featuring 4 inch Nomex composite bass and 19mm silk dome tweeter drivers in each speaker capable of producing a total of 66W RMS, plenty powerful for a full-fledged entertainment system. Front facing bass reflex port further accentuates lower frequencies, allowing for a richer bass performance. The R1700BT incorporates Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Dynamic Range Control (DRC) to prevent distortion even at the highest volumes producing crisp, clean audio. Connection to audio sources may be done via the dual RCA inputs or via Bluetooth for modern smart devices. Adjustment knobs for the volume, bass and treble are easily accessible from the side of the main speaker. A handy wireless remote accompanies the R1700BT for easy audio source selection, mute and volume adjustments.
- Active 2.0 bookshelf speaker system.
- Bluetooth pairing capability for music playback.
- Dual RCA inputs for connectivity to multiple audio sources.
- Classy adjustment knobs for bass, treble and master volume.
- Class D amplifier system with Digital Signal Processing (DSP) and Dynamic Range Control (DRC).
- Wireless remote control with audio source selection, mute and volume adjustment.
- 100% MDF wooden enclosure to minimize acoustic resonance.
- Universal 100V-240V power supply.
||RMS 15W x2 (Treble) + 18W x2 (Bass) (DRC ON)
|Signal to noise ratio:
||R/L 4.0KHZ-20KHZ | SW:30Hz-3KHZ
||PC: 700mV±50mV | Aux: 550mV±50mV
||PC | AUX | Bluetooth
||(remote): Wireless remote control for audio source selection, mute and volume adjustment
(unit): Volume, bass and treble adjustment
||Bass unit : 4 inch (116mm)
Treble unit : Φ19mm silk dome tweeter
||154 mm × 254 mm × 214 mm (W×H×D)
||6.6Kg / 7.6Kg