- Flexible mounting: SSD bracket.
- Expansion support: reservoir mounting for DIY cooling.
- RGB Fans* – Three 120mm RGB fans are pre installed
- RGB Lighting Control: MCY-B5P2-KWGN-02 is included in the accessory pack.
- 1 to 3 Splitter Cable for RGB LED Fans* included.
- DarkMirror front panel
- Clean cabling
- Compact cooling: up to 360mm front radiator for liquid cooling.
- 4mm thick edge to edge tempered glass side panel
MasterBox Pro 5 RGB
Out of stock
Out of stock
Certain case models, such as Q300P, MB500, etc, include a wired RGB controller for quick RGB color and effect selection.
Connect the RGB signal splitter to RGB controller on the side marked “RGB.” Line up the triangles and connect both parts.
Note: The RGB signal splitter is where you connect your RGB fans and other RGB accessories. If you intend to connect more RGB peripherals, such as additional RGB fans or strips, additional RGB signal splitters may be required. You may daisy-chain several RGB signal splitters and connect to the RGB port on the controller.
Power the RGB controller by connecting the controller power cable in the POWER port to a PSU SATA cable.
The SWITCH port connection is optional. A RESET SW connector can be plugged in from the front I/O connectors. This allows you to control the RGB controller directly via the front RESET SWITCH on the front I/O panel of your computer case.
NOTE: Adding this connection means you will not be able to restart your PC by pressing the RESET button located on the front I/O panel of your computer case.
After the RGB controller is set up as instructed, press either the controller directly or the RESET button on the front I/O panel to change RGB color and effects.