Housed in 100% medium-density fiberboard (MDF), this R1010BT is the revisitation of the Edifier classic, the R1000TCN. Featuring 4” bass drivers and 3/4” silk-diaphragm tweeter drivers, R1010BT bookshelf speaker is engineered to deliver commanding sound with subtlety and details.
For a personalized listening experience, you’ll find the bass and volume adjustment dials at the back of this bookshelf speaker. R1010BT also features dual stereo line-in ports, with dynamic treble enhancement on port A. Most of all, it is Bluetooth ready..
- Active bookshelf speaker system with 24W RMS power output
- Bluetooth V4.0
- Pairs with two Bluetooth devices simultaneously
- Built in 100% MDF wooden enclosures
- 4 inch bass driver and Φ13mm diaphragm tweeter driver
- Dual stereo LINE-IN ports, Treble upgrade on port “A”
|Power output:||R/L: 12W+12W|
|Signal to noise ratio:||≤25dB(A)|
|Input sensitivity:||Line in A: 500mV±50mV
Line in B: 700mV±50mV
|Input type:||RCA (x2)|
|Bass driver:||4 inch (106mm)|
|Treble driver:||Φ13 mm|
|Dimenson:||6in x 9.5in x7in (WxHxD)|